WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

She Spoils Me

So...I'm kinda like that friend you have that takes a lot time to reply to a text message...except in blog form LOL. It's been a while since we last had a chat...it's felt like a slow week...it's been tiring...haven't been sleeping much due to many early mornings between school, work and volunteering. Any ways...so there's this girl I met at school...long story short we met in class and talked a little bit here and there. I asked for her number and ever since then...she keeps messaging me, to the point where it's kinda scary. Like she asked for my instagram, followed me on snapchat, added me as a friend on facebook...that's all normal and such...but I was sitting around one a couple of days and and suddenly\I get a facetime call from her...I don't pick it up thinking okay it's probs an accident, it's happened to me before too. She keeps facetiming me and I get like 8 missed facetime calls. Keep in mine I just met her and had like 2 interactions with her, we haven't even been texting for long. She'll text me something...and I'm busy studying or playing video games and like not even 5 minutes later...she'll double text...she'll say lol, or ask a question or go yeah....it's kinda creepy. But that's not the story...that's just an introduction to a different story LOL...as interesting as that story may have seemed, I just wanted to kinda give you some background into this next story. So back in high school when I was in grade 12, I dated this girl who was in grade 9...LOOOOL all my real friends will automatically know who this is. Any ways...let's just say she spoiled me...and it's one of the reasons I was so bad at speaking to and pursuing girls...cuz I expected all my interactions and courting of girls to be like this one. So I met her at some volleyball thing and we had a very minimal interaction...that night she added me on msn and facebook and we started talking non stop for hours into the night. Like to sum it up simply...she was pursuing me...100%, I did nothing lol. Once 12 am would hit, she would be like good morning. She's the one who asked for my number and she texted me right away even though we were already talking on msn. She would text me every morning good morning and goodnight before she went to bed. Like she played volleyball and she would take breaks during her practices to text me LOL. Like yo she would visit my high school just to see me...and obv neither one of us drived, I visited her like once at her school, but the majority of the time it was her visiting me and making moves. I remember the day I asked her to be my girlfriend...she dropped SOOO MANY HINTS...but as a young boy, I was stupid unfortunately LOL...she was standing there in front of me...and she was like oh so I'm free tonight, I kinda wanna go to a movie but I have no one to go with, what're you doing tonight...I remember I was like uh, I think my friend is coming over and we're just gonna play videogames LOOOL. Legit, you're gonna laugh so hard at me...my friend was over, she ended up going to the movies with her best friend...he's reading my texts and he's like YO DUDE SHE LIKES YOU, ARE YOU STUPID...and I'm like really? LOOOL...so I texted her and pretty much asked her to be my girlfriend through text LOL. Legit after that, a lot of the female interactions I had were hella awkward cuz I expected it to go along the lines of how it did with my ex...boy was I wrong and did I sure have to learn the hard way LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment