WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, November 27, 2015

Speed Limit 50

Part 1

If the title of this post sounds familiar, that's because this is part 2 to a post I did earlier in January called Speed Limit 40. As of late, I've just been reminded to slow down, take my time and enjoy everything around me. And I wanna pass that message onto you....forreal, everywhere I look it seems like kids wanna grow up so fast...whether it's as little as trying on make up or as big as wanting to be over and done with high school. My encouragement to you is to slow down...when your youth is gone, it's gone for good. These are the moments in your life that determine who you are...that essentially form the foundation upon which you'll be growing. I've been living life one slow step at a time lately...I'm almost done school and tho I'll be doing more school...every day is one step closer to being a full fledged adult, to being in the real world and to having my own life and responsibilities and such. I just wanted to encourage you to enjoy your youth, enjoy the people around you, enjoy the circumstances you're in...happy times and sad times. Before you know it...everyone will be off doing their own things, moving away or simply too busy with their own lives. I'm super lucky to have close friends who are still in town and majority of them are in similar positions as me or are alike me in the sense that they're very home oriented. I know other people tho that aren't so lucky...where the majority of their close friends are out of town or have fully moved away because of jobs or whatever, Don't rush your life...don't be so caught up in being successful and such that you forget to enjoy the journey and the moments in between. When you rush to your destination...you miss out on so much in between stuff...the scenery, the pit stops and the people you meet and the experiences you have. I'm here to tell you to slow down...I know life moves fast, but it's okay sometimes to put it on cruise control, kick back and relax and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment