WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dear Brothers

I guess this can be to and for anyone really, but I'm directly speaking to my fellow brothers...who are struggling with their faith, who're finding life hard, stressful and overwhelming...who may be losing faith or losing hope. I've been there my brothers, I still go there sometimes...it's hard...and there isn't one single specific solution I can offer you to get you on your feet and good to go. But I can offer you encouragement...and methods to help you get up and be strong. It sucks to see that a lot of my fellow brothers, my friends...are struggling, are doubting, are losing hope...with me at least my friends...as hard as life gets, as hard as the obstacles are that are thrown at me...and as hard as I fall sometimes...one thing I've learned as I've gotten older and one thing I cling to is to never give up hope and to always have faith. Faith in God, the ultimate provider...faith that he'll always come through for me. I wanna leave you with this hoping it will stick with you...

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

I know life gets hard, I know that the fear of the unknown can be scary...what if this, what if that...will this happen, will that happen...is it all worth it? My prayer for you my brother is for you to cling to the light...that hope that you once had...God's always there and always has been there. He's just waiting for you to open the door and embrace him with open arms. Trust that everything in your life happens for a reason, everything in your life is meant to move you forward in life. That God...all knowing and omnipotent, despite what you want, crave, desire and think what's best for you....knows what is BEST for you. Everything he does is meant to help you grow...whether it seems hard, painful or unreasonable at the time. Embrace every situation and circumstance you're in, try to find the good within the bad...as small as it may seem. I've experience so many thing sin my life...that I never understood until a day, a week, a month...sometimes a year later. Everything has led me to this point and has only strengthened my faith as I hope it will yours. Be strong my brothers, prosperous times are awaiting you, I'm praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment