WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 09, 2015

Dear Nice Guy Part 3

Part 1
Part 2

Hey nice guy, how are you doing...well I hope. I've been pretty good, I've been practising patience and have been working and focusing on myself. I hope you have been well. I know sometimes it can get scary...you start to ask yourself questions...will you ever find the one? Do you really have tobe a jerk to get the girl? Do girls even really like nice guys? Is there something wrong with you? I feel you my brothers...I've asked myself all these questions on numerous occasions. I'm still an old school romantic...who still believes in chivalry, in being gentlemanly and such. I know it's hard fellas...but don't rush it, don't get into something for the sake of getting into it. Don't start a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship. Don't even sell yourself short...and don't even think you have to settle because you won't ever find anybody else. And on the other hand...if you are in a relationship and you genuinely don't love that person or don't see yourself marrying them...it's okay to end it, why continue being with someone if you can't see yourself being with them for the rest of your life? It's hard I know, but just cuz something doesn't work out...doesn't make it the end of the world. But back to my single friends...I'm in the same boat as you, trust me...but I've had plenty of helpful advice and encouragement from brothers who helped push me in the right direction. Patience is the key my brothers, let it happen naturally, when you're ready...and when she's the one...you'll just know. But at the same time...know when to seize the moment...know when to take action and take what's yours. Fellas...it's about picking your moments, I'm not telling you to be passive and let the girl approach you, I'm telling you to be patient and not chase every cute girl you see. I'm telling you to believe in yourself, to have confidence and to trust in the process...that your time will come. There's a beautiful girl out there for you...you just gotta wait, let it happen naturally and seize the opportunity when presented with one. Keep your head up nice guy, I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment