WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Intruder Alert, Security Breached

Man...I really appreciate some of the people in my life...like you don't even understand. Usually I'm pretty good at keeping composed...it's not very often that I let my guard down to people I just met or haven't know for a while. But as of late, I've felt pretty vulnerable...my guard's been completely let down...and my heart has been feeling so many emotions. This is when I'm glad I have friends to pick me up when I have fallen down...and I can't physically get back up myself. I'm so appreciative for friends who slap me in the face when I've completely let my guard down and allowed anything and everything to enter my life...friend's like that are like bouncers at the club...okay maybe that's a bad example...but it's like they watch out for you, you know...they make sure no one suspicious or dangerous enters your life and does you harm. Most importantly...these friends remind you of your priorities...of your morals and they just ultimately bring you  back down to earth. I don't even know lol...straight up, I'm kinda catching feelings...hard, and my boy didn't physically...but pretty much slapped me in the face to go YO, WAKE UP...relax, you're going against everything you've ever believed in...taking it slow, patience, like my wall is completely down atm...LOL, I'm thankful for friends who have my back though...it means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment