WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 26, 2015

Heart To Heart

Sometimes, when you're not in the mood to write, you're just not in the mood you know. I have a bunch of topics to talk about...from funny stories, encouraging topics, stressful situations...and all that jazz...but say I'm not in the mood...say I'm feeling super happy...I'm not gonna wanna write about a sad topic tho it's saved on my phone, I'll save it for another time. Same thing, if I'm sad or I'm hella stressed out, I can't just pick a happy topic that I have on my phone and write about it...my posts come straight from my heart...and if I'm feeling stressed or sad...it'd be hard to write about something happy wouldn't it. Man, it's a pretty rough time atm...and it's literally all in my head...it's literally about the stupidest thing ever. I always tell myself...other people...to not worry about things like relationships, girls...and that latter...and here I am...finding myself super vulnerable...super dumb...super obsessive compulsive...and totally over thinking and legit driving myself insane...over something and someone who (not to be rude)./..is just some girl you know.  I dunno man, all guys know the feel...oh she said this, what does this mean...oh she's taking this long to reply, what does this mean. Oh this, that, what does this mean, that mean, etc...especially me...I legit OVER analyse everything to the point where my brain is done. Oh she's into me...oh nah no she's not...like damn. Okay, I don't even know where I'm going with this...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment