WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 01, 2015

My Happy Place Part 2

Part 1 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2013/10/my-happy-place.html

You actually gotta read part 1 or you won't understand lol. Any ways...couple days ago my friend showed me American Horror Story. I'm not big on like horror/scary/torture movies. Freaks me out...brings out  the little kid in me and it legit scares me lol. Like everyone still has that little kid inside of them that's scared of monsters, zombies, whatever it may be. I have those moments for sure...like the girl from the movie The Ring...she's freaky dude. Any ways...back to my happy place...after watching some clips from American Horror Story, some of the characters started like freaking me out and I imagined then trying to get me in bed. So I tried to go to my happy place...sitting, drinking tea with the 2 fancy frogs...but this time it wasn't working...the monsters ans stuff were coming closer and closer. Here's a picture for you in case you can't imagine...in my dream...my happy place revolves in like a wide open grassy field...with one house just perched in the middle...this is where I chill with my frog homies. The grass gives me peace...the openness, the coolness of the grass...I love it. But yeah...so you have all these monsters coming from all sides cuz it's an open field...and usually...me chilling with these frogs is sufficient to keep me cool and at bay...but that night...the monsters were coming closer and closer...and my happy place wasn't working. That's when the dream continued...and NO JOKE...the door knocks...and in comes a couple other guests to my "tea party". I kid you not...here I am sitting at the table...with 2 frogs...and Mario...yeah Mario from Super Mario...the red power ranger...and Samurai Jack. No joke that gave me so much peace...just knowing those guys were there specifically to have my back made me happy...made me smile...andgave me peace LOL. I wouldn't say my happy place has changed....but I've gotten more insight into it...like how it's in an open field and stuff...before all I knew is it was just me chilling with 2 frogs...the cool thing is the guests at my tea party are always different...and they;re just there to chill...hang out and make sure the monsters don't get me LOL...okay go ahead and laugh -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment