WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Old Habits Never Die

I know, I know...December and January were such good months...now I'm slowly reverting to my old habits...I'm sorry, no excuses. I haven't been up to much as of late...it's legit just been school and basketball. But finally it's reading week...had my last exam on friday. Hope to slowly start getting back on track and on top of things. I'm gonna be teaching sunday school again at church...it's been a while since I've done that...like 6 months or so cuz I wanted to give myself a break and focus on myself. The gym I signed up for is going to be opening up soon so I can get back into shape and stuff. Tonight was a fun night...all star saturday...I went to a friend's house with a bunch of the guys...a bunch of familiar faces...guys I went to high school with and we just had a good time...this week is going to be nice...and relaxing. Everyone back from university...just chilling and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment