WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Clear & Calm Waters

I've bel really peaceful as of late...well at least more than I usually am. Life as of late has literally been school, church and basketball in a nutshell. I was chilling with my boys tonight and I was telling them how I haven't really been seeing or chilling with anybody but my church friends as of late. How my phone has been really quiet cuz I haven't been texting many people. I haven't cut anybody out don't get me wrong, it's just everyone is busy with their own lives ou know. Aside from my church friends, I haven't been in contact with many of my other friends aside from the 2 guys I saw today. My friend said well why is that, what's wrong with saying hi or sending a text, it's not gonna add any stress to your life. I couldn't answer it lol...I just said I know everyone is busy with their own things in their own lives, which is true. I used to see these 2 guys everyday pretty much, now it's different cuz we go to different schools, but I don't him that doesn't mean we're still not close friends, cuz the time that we do chill and get together, it's still love you know. I do apologize to the friends I haven't been in contact with...but at the same time, why haven't you nessaged me? Regardless, it's not a debste or a concern lol. Back to the point that I've been real peaceful as of late...and it hit me today...aside from school and church and stuff...which stresses me out...that's life. I asked myself why am I so calm...what's missing...that's when it hit me...drama. There's no drama in my life...and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm not chasing any girls, thinking of it, but that's different. Usually it's always like oh shoot I think I like this girl or oh shoot his friend is mad at me or whatever and there's always drama. As of late it's been peaceful...just straight business...and I like it that way. My friend asked me is that a good thing? Yes and no...I would say...zero certain extents....yes because it's peaceful, it's quiet, I'm happy. No in a sense where I've isolated myself from friends or I haven't really tried to keep in contact. But ts like if we do talk or chill it's still all love, the situation just hasn't presented itself. But anyways...life is good as of late...quiet, peaceful, busy in terms of work load...but it's good, I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment