WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Drop Tears For My Homies That Ain't Here...

Hello, nice seeing you again...it's been a while. It's a busy time...exam on tuesday and friday last week and got another exam tuesday and friday this week and then reading week. But let's just get straight to it...Meek Mill has a song called Traumatized where he says "I drop tears for my homies that ain't here and still think about you even tho that it's been years." Man this hit the heart...now he's referencing his homies who are dead most likely. But it made me think about the homies in my life that I've grown and drifted apart from...people who I may have been super close to but aren't with me and by my side presently. I drop tears for my homies that ain't here...cuz it makes me sad that people I once called close or best friends aren't with me...I still think about you even tho that it's been years...you guys still cross my mind...every single waking day.Specifically there is one friend who comes to my mind...the Shaq to my Kobe, this dude was my Westside ride or die brother...we shared so many laughs and memories...he taught me how to slow dance, his family is my family, I ALWAYS saw joy in his eyes and in his smile...and I drop so many tears my brother...cuz it's been too long...way too long. It legit hurts my heart to think about what you've been through...and it kills me to know I haven't had the courage to hit you up and see how you've been...it actually makes me feel like a terrible friend, considering what a truly stand up guy you are. I think about you...a lot...cuz you saw real kindness in everyone...we shared interests, hobbies, faith...I miss you man...

No comments:

Post a Comment