WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

To My Future Wife Part 2

Part 1

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I can't wait to have a family with you, I can't wait to show you off to all my friends.I wanna go on fancy dinner dates for no special occasions where we dress up really nice for no reason. I wanna bring you breakfast in bed and spend all morning cuddling and watching cute, romantic movies. I wanna grow old with you...I wanna sit at the park with you and watch our kids play in the playground. I wanna comfort you....I wanna be there when you cry and so I can tell you that everything will be alright and that I'll always be there. I wanna tell my friends I can't chill with them today because I wanna spend time with you. I wanna surprise you at work with flowers for no reason. I wanna lead you in your walk with Christ...I want you to keep me accountable when I get too hot headed or am simply being stupid. I wanna be your best friend...I want you to confide in me your deepest thoughts, desires, feelings, goals and dreams. I wanna go on spontaneous dates with you, but I also wanna spend evenings at home with you doing nothing. I wanna be your superman...I wanna love and protect you. I want you to always feel safe and comfortable around me...I wanna be vulnerable around you...I want you to know every little detail, thought and secret that I never thought I'd be able to share with anybody. I wanna put you and your needs above my own. I wanna love you more than I love myself...and pour out every single bit of my heart to you. I want us to be open and honest with each other...through our mistakes and disagreements...I want us to be in the eye of the storm...to see each other at our worst and still persevere. I never want anything to come between us and more importantly I never wanna stop loving you...to my future wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment