WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Thoughts

Me and my friend were talking about my Tumblr and my blog and how I prefer my blog over Tumblr, which is why I don't go on that much anymore. Anyways when we got on the topic of blogs and whatevver, she was saying how she has a personal blog that no one knows about where she writes whatever she wants and I replied by saying that's like my blog...except it's public...I still write whatever I want, just that anybody and everybody can see it. It's like my diary...viewable worldwide. She went on to say "don't you only post music videos on your blog?" I was like woooooow....granted I post a lot of music/music videos....but reeeallly? Reeeally?? Reeeeally? Clearly she wasn't a frequent visitor to the blog to make such a waste comment. My blog varies from music, pictures, clips, songs, videos, anything. Personal ish from me, rants, poems, random thoughts, quotes, verses and just whatever's on my mind. My blog has no limits, nor will it ever (I hope) haha. This blog has no boundaries, no rules, no limits, no strategies....everyday is something difference and unexpected...I can do whatever I want...I can post some country songs....Justin Bieber or even freaking Hannah Montana...which I have. I can write whatever I want...talk about whoever I want....y'all get the deal lol....this blog is just me....expressing myself in various ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment