WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FAMILY > EVERYTHING

My family means the world to me...they're there for me on my worst and best days. They'd sacrifice their own well being and time for my needs. I love them to death....my brother is like my best friend. It may not seem like it...but we talk a lot...8 years apart....yet we're so close, unlike other siblings. I love my mom....you work so hard everyday and give me everything that I ask for...you're so caring and nice and are sometimes mistaken for a pushover...but I love you with all my heart. My dad....you always lecture me and tell me about things that I sometimes don't wanna hear...but I know it's all in my best interest and from your personal experience. You're so wise, smart and hard working. Everyone I know respects you and looks up to you, you do so much for the family...through the back pains, the hand cramps and all that ish you suffer through...all for US. My brother....you may not have found Christ yet....but I believe in you....I know he has a plan for you....a better life for you....and till that day....I'll continue to pray for you...we sometimes don't see eye to eye, but we're pretty good compared to other siblings....you do so much for me and sometimes I feel I'm selfish....you take care of me....buy me things...genuinely love me.....I love you with all my heart bro. My family is my world...my team....and I love me team...I'd die for my team....I'd sacrifice everything for my team....cuz that's what teammates do....FAM > EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment