WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Bad

Yeeee these last few days have been just up, down and around so this whole weekend I haven't posted much. Friday the whole day I had to prepare and ish for the fellowship that night which we had a farewell thing for my pastor. Saturday my friends came over early then stayed the whole night while other mans came over...had like 10 people over...cheesed LOL. Yesterday had church in the morn, my pastor's last day :( so we all went to lunch, then 2 softball games right after...WE GOT OUR FIRST WIN 1-5 -_-.....then dinner then home, shower, sleep and here I am lol....yeah it's been hectic and sad and happy....I can't believe my pastor's gone....she's coming back in August for a week but then shes off to school for a year....it's really sad cuz I'm really going to miss her. No one's ever going to replace her...but hopefully the new pastor will be just as caring, cool and loving. We had 2 softball games yesterday....first game we lost....2nd game we were winning by a lot...then the other team made a huge run....and we were up by only a few (they don't tell us the score cuz it's a church league and not meant to be about the score), the last inning we batted....1, 2, 3 out....we were nervous cuz they could catch up....bottom of the last inning, BAMMMM...1, 2, 3...we got them out....and the game was over....I felt so many emotions...happiness, excitement, relief, exhaustion, everything.....I'm just glad we got a win....a SERIOUSLY needed win....anyways, hopefully the blog will be back to it's OG schedule, thanks for sticking with me through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment