WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pet Peeves

The slang nowadays...oh mann......don't get me started. What is with this whole checking and dealing when it comes to relationships.....you're not playing poker you noobs....like seriously. I'm checking with someone supposedly means you're like testing waters and tryna chop the person. Dealing is you guys like each other but aren't in a relationship. Like seriously.....do you guys bet and fold as well.......it honestly sounds like a really bad poker game. Why can't you just say oh I like this girl, she likes me but I haven't asked her out yet...instead of saying we're dealing....like are you playing cards with her or something? And even saying i'm chopping a girl is fine...or you could even say oh I'm going to try to get her number...like I'm checking with this girl.....checking what.....her timetable and availability....seeeriously....kids these days need to step their game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment