WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pet Peeves

Flirty girls. I'm easily jealous....I don't like spazz and go crazy...but I don't want a girlfriend who's all up on other guys. My tolerance level is pretty high....but at the same time, little things annoy me too. I don't mind if my girlfriend talks to guys...but if it's a daily thing where she talks to a bunch and is really close with a lot of them, I'd obviously be nervous, not that I wouldn't trust her...but that I'd be afraid that she has that many close guy friends it's easy for one to fall for her or vice versa. I really hate if my girlfriend goes and and hugs/touches a bunch of guys or calls them boo, sexy all that ish...and send them hearts and ish. Like if you were my girlfriend, you shouldn't be doing that. They say guys are overprotective and get jealous easily....but wouldn't a girl get cheesed or suspicious if a guy talked to a BUNCH of girls, hugged them, chilled with them alone or sent them hearts and ish....c'mon son.

No comments:

Post a Comment