WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Random Thoughts

I hate losing. I'm all for sportsmanship, being humble, having fun, etc. But my church softball team is now 0-3. I know your first impression is that since it's a church softball league, it should be all about camaraderie and encouraging and team building and having fun, but you tell me....there's 10 games...how fun would you be having going into the 10th game knowing you're 0-9. Now I dunno....I'm a sports junkie...so I'm the kinda guy that likes to be yelled at, told what I'm doing wrong, etc, etc. But not everyone on the team is like that and I understand that. This is a learning process...so we need to be patient, etc. Let them know that if they make a mistake, it's not the end of the world. But at the same time, they have to know that if they make a mistake, it's not okay...and they they can't just keep loafting or keep making the same mistakes, but that they need to fix it...take the criticisms and advice they receive and use it to fix whatever they're doing wrong. Being 0-3 is a bad feeling...but we still have 7 games left....you need to win at least 5 to make the playoffs, which means we need to win 5 of the next 8 games and the way our team is looking and heading...it's not looking to bright. But don't worry, I'm keeping a positive mind...we're taking this one game at a time...slowly gonna improve and rebuild. But to do this...we need....ALL people to come to practise so we can actually do things....ALL people to be dedicated and show some effort and that they care. There has to be a certain level of commitment and seriousness otherwise you can't have fun, cuz I reiterate....how fun can you have if you're not winning AT ALL....anyways....hopefully...things'll get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment