WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Thoughts

This weekend...I told y'all I went away. I went to my church's annual summer retreat. It was short....but honestly, it was really fun. Last year...I was never as close with some of the people that I am now. It was just fun chilling with them and getting to know them even more. There were ups and downs....people getting mad at each other, not getting enough sleep, almost falling asleep during sermons, losing my frisbee :( and a whole lot of other ish. But the good DEFINITELY outweighed the bad. The speaker was cool and his message was amazing. The time spent chilling, bonding and having fun was unforgettable. The one night we spent...we hardly got sleep....spent moving from house to house just chilling with one another...all in all an awesome retreat. I know I'm gonna get poked fun at by people if they read this but this is my blog, my diary, my life...and I'm gonna say what I wanna say....I'm really glad that me and my friend patched things up. Late into the night...me and my friend took a walk for an hour and some.....and we just talked things out, caught up, talked about random things....and just....got reacquainted. It was we hadn't seen each other for a year and we just took the time we had to tell each other everything. I'm really glad we're friends again and in general. When you told me you missed me...my heart sank because I felt the exact same thing....and I told you. I'm sorry for everything....I know you're sorry too...and it's both our faults, but I'm sincerely glad...that we're all good....that talk and walk that we had honestly made the retreat for me. Knowing you're in town for university makes me happy...knowing that we're slowly growing closer and learning from each and every mistake makes me happy. I'm so glad to have a friend like you, saying I love you just feels weird...lol you know what I mean, if you ever end up reading this...but you know I have enough love for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment