WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

A guy and a girl can be best friends right....even though one of them gets a boyfriend or girlfriend....why can't they still be best friends. Just cuz a guy gets a girlfriend doesn't mean his attention has to suddenly revolve around her. I mean....that's arms to the girl and kinda a dick move on the guy's part. You don't have to cut off every single girl in your life just cuz you have a girlfriend, it's not like you're married and talking to another girl is considered cheating. I dunno man.....this guy I know got a girlfriend and told his best friend who is a girl that they can't be best friends anymore/they can't be as close as they were cuz his girlfriend has to be the first girl in his life...but like seirously....even if that is the case.....you don't tell that to the girl. And he's actually like...sorry to say we're going to drift apart...because I'm going to have her to lean on and depend on from now and I'm going to be telling her everything that happens to me...I dunno man...that's just what was on my heart....and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment