WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pet Peeves

People who make plans then flop last minute.
- like I'm not saying I'm super popular, but if I make the effort to clear time or say cancel something...at least take the effort to follow through with your plans, I get cheesed when someone tells me last minute we're not doing this or going here anymore...like wtf...so I'm just supposed to sit at home cuz you made me cancel my other thing....like wtf...make plans and follow through, or don't make plans at all/don't invite me

Kids who don't try/don't care yet still get good grades.
- I have a friend who is in the same program as me....HARDLY went to class and gets better grades. Granted it's cuz he stayed home and rewatched lectures, so he did study and ish...but if I'm waking up at 6 to make it to class and you're sleeping in and having the time of your life...I need to at least have something to show for my 6 am mornings...so when I hear you get better grades then me...yeah I'm cheesed. Or when you say...man I slept so late yesterday/I was partying...I didn't get a chance to study, but who cares...and you end up getting a better mark than me...yeah I feel like smashing you. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment