WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

From The Heart: The One That Got Away

Follow along if you have the brain capacity :)
- think of the first real person you fell in love with...if you haven't felt that yet, then the person you fell the hardest for

- got one? okay, think of your first memory/first impression of them? how'd you guys meet?

- it was probably really random, ridiculous, awkward or normal wasn't it?

- now....think of all the GOOD times you shared...(key word being good)

- are you smiling now? even just a light one?

- are you and this person still friends? keep in contact? still close? in a relationship? or fell apart? :S

Lol alright so I hope you followed along cuz that was just for fun to kinda get your warmed up for what I'm about to talk about. The first person/your first experience of love is always your first experience of a lot of things as well. I'm basing all these on my own personal experience, for all I know your relationships could be all about rainbows, butterflies and dandelions lol. I remember the first girl I really fell hard for....we met in the most randomest way when she asked my friend to help her with something. The friendly thing to do was to say hi, instead of standing in between them and creating awkward tension. So I asked my friend about her and I got to adding her on facebook and we got to talking. Now i'm gonna spare you the details and just kinda go through the important parts. Well basically we hit it off from the start, talking night after night and just getting to know each other and having heartfelt talks here and there. It kinda turns into some next Romeo and Juliet ish from here lol...basically she liked me at one point but I wasn't really feeling her I was still getting to know her, then after the point of getting to know her, I fell for her...but the feelings she had were gone. So it kinda started getting awkward until we talked again and realized we both liked each other. It never really got anywhere cuz we had our disagreements and we didn't wanna hurt each other. Now that I look back and that I'm older now...I'm not saying she was my soulmate or anything, but she taught me a lot...about life and people and communication. I use to think she was the one that got away...but now I know that she was an amazing person who left her mark in my heart and we really grew through each other. But anyways I just wanna ask you guys if you've ever had that one person you feel you couldn't let go of. Despite how high the odds seemed, how bad things were going and how cold she seemed to be, you just somehow deep down knew she was the one. I've had that feeling. I don't know where I'm going with this lol but just continuing to look back at our relationship, we both changed and what we looked for in the opposite sex had changed as well. Overall, she made a big impact in my life and my growth as well. I know a lot of the things I write sometimes seem really here and there and everywhere but it's kinda cuz I picture it all out in my head or it comes to me in a random situation and I fumble to get it all down so I don't forget so it may be out of order or really random, or just a bunch of random splurges lol but work with me please. So yeah....I guess when someone leaves your life, don't look at the negatives and dwell in the bad, but focus on the positives and the good times you guys shared and what he/she has done for you and how you guys have changed and ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment