WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Got damn…11 years, I’m fricken old dude. Started this blog when I was 17, putting out like hella posts everyday…music videos, funny clips, pictures of cute girls…now I’m 28, writing about some of the most personal and intimate moments of my life…how things change. I thought to myself yeah posts have decreased tremendously, but I think y’all REALLY vibe with the posts now. Whereas back then it was like hey I have this blog, check it out please, maybe click a link here or there, scroll around, thanks. Now it’s like, hey this is my blog, I share stories and experiences, I talk about life, I (try to) give advice, I try to be real. What a time…and like I told some of y’all, now that we’ve hit 1 million views, I feel so much less pressure to like put out posts I think will “blow up” and rather just write about things I like and want to write about. Life is about growth and change and this blog is no different, but you can always count on the fact that I’ll always keep it 100 with you guys. Sidenote, I swear I’m gonna be blogging until I get married and my wife is all like HEY, stop putting our personal business on your dang blog LOOOL. Maybe then I’ll transition it to a family blog and be like YO so Rodmond Jr really pissed me off today, can you believe he said this to me LOOOL. Who knows where life will take me, or maybe I’ll still be single writing about girls that got away and what could’ve been LOOOL, nahhh knock on alllll the wood. It’s just too bad I couldn’t really celebrate the way I wanted to this year…last year for the blog’s 10th anniversary I had a little house party with a handful of close friends and people I cared about. This year obvs looks much different but damn next week is Christmas, how is that even possible…this is the shortest longest year ever LOOOL. I’m excited for what’s in store in 2021, I’m excited for all the future blog posts and I’m excited to continue sharing my life and having y’all journey with me through this thing. So till next YEAR…I appreciate you tremendously, thank you for sticking with me, I’ll see you soon...DEUUUUCES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment