WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 02, 2017

The Art Of Surprise

Hey friends, hope you're doing well, there's literally like a month of school left...then graduation, what's after that...lemme get back to you on that. So I'm not sharing this story to show you what a sweet guy I am ;).......LOL, but seriously tho...this was such a mission it's not even funny...but I'm glad I did it and well, yeah.  So flashback like a couple of years ago, I was in like my second year of university or something. My friend's birthday was coming up and I wanted to surprise her...she went to school hella far away and she lived on campus. So I was dang, how is this gonna work? So I came up with this elaborate plan to bus (because I didn't drive yet) to her school and surprise her. I like messaged her roommates (who I didn't know) and was like yeah, how do you get to your school and can you meet me at the bus stop LOL. So I stopped by the grocery store first to get some stuff...we had this inside joke where she would call me a pig and I would call her a bear, so I like got as many bear related things that I could find I got gummy bears (small ones and big ones), teddy grahams, this bear shaped box thingy and a handmade card. I was set, so I remember going to school (cuz it was easier to bus from my school to hers). So it was one bus to my school, another bus to this mall, then another bus that took me to her campus. So I arrive at the school and the girl I messaged met me at the bus stop and she brought her friend with her (guess she didn't feel safe LOL). So we like go to their dorm and I'm like setting some stuff up in their bathroom, a bunch of notes for her and all that stuff. We finish and finally, I'm outside her door and her roommate knocks and she's like still asleep, she goes happy birthday, someone's here to see you, and my friend goes is it ____ (her other roommate), she goes noooo, then I pop up and she like freaks out and closes the door LOOOL. She's like is this actually real, or something like that...then we kinda chill for a bit and I give her all the stuff and she reads like all the notes. She had like class and stuff throughout the day, so the plan was to just dip after chilling for a bit and giving her her presents. But my other friend who was originally supposed to come with me was like yoo I'm gonna come by too, you wanna stay and we can chill, I'm like uh sure lol. So she thinks I'm like gone already, so I'm like chilling in some building's cafeteria and my other friend shows up and we start planning a second surprise...I think we met up with her roommates again and we surprised her and she was like yoooo I knew you didn't leave LOL. We ended up ordering some food and chilling till like 11 or so. Bro, take in how awkward it was...it was me, my friend (a girl), the birthday girl and her like 5 friends who were all girls as well LOOOOL. So my friend was like hey, I might sleepover, so you might have to go home yourself LOL, I was like bruuuuuh. But then she's like nah nevermind, I'll just go with you, which saved me a 2 bus rides cuz then we just bussed back to the mall and she drove us home or we got picked up...I can't really remember lol. Anyways...yeah, that's the story...I know it doesn't really sound like a mission, but trust me when I say it was lol, it was like a rainy day too, so that kinda adds to the story and mission of it all. So yeah...PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment