WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

What's Your Struggle?

Hey y'all, this is something I wrote up real quick in class yesterday cuz I was bored and literally couldn't pay attention, plus I was inspired! See you soon.

What's Your Foundation?

I've always struggled with wanting to feel accepted
I swear it felt the more I tried, the more I felt rejected
I've always felt like I was outside looking in
Runnin' a race that deep inside I knew I'd never win
I've always struggled with being open and honest
It's funny when you see this blog and read what's written on it
Being transparent is different from being vulnerable
In the same way as being patient and tolerable
I've always struggled with finding someone who understands
Someone who's present and listens and simply gets it man
I seem to always pour my heart out to the wrong people
So it makes sense when every friendship doesn't feel equal
I've always struggled with seeing God in my life
Believing in something that wasn't concrete simple didn't seem right
Being sure of what I hope for and certain of what I don't see
Everything about it somehow didn't make sense to me
But God changed my life, He changed how I viewed the world
So I'm confident that someday soon I'll find my perfect girl
I truly believe there's more to life, man I really can't explain it
I just pray one day, you too will learn and know of what His name is

No comments:

Post a Comment