WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Letter To My Ex

Hey friends, you ever get that feeling of wanting to make an impulse decision, but you're not sure. Most of the time, I succumb to that impulse feeling and end up going shoot...shouldn't have done that. Well couple days ago, I felt that feeling of wanting to make an impulse decision, instead I slept on it. Woke up the next morning like wow...kinda glad I didn't do that LOL. So anyways...I went to ayce sushi today with my friends, as I was eating I was also debating whether I wanted to go to class or not lol...I ended up going to class...and it was dope cuz my prof is like whoever is here today gets an extension on their essay, instead of it being due next week, you get like the weekend and a bit to do it, which is dope. So I was sitting in class and literally nobody did the readings and since my class is a seminar it depends on class discussion, so she's like alright, since no one did the readings, y'all can leave LOL...BUT for the hour that I was there and wasn't paying attention...I wrote this up cuz I was inspired. Funny enough I started writing about something else...wrote like 4 lines then was inspired to write this and ended up finishing it in that hour I was in class...so here y'all go...this is for you as much as it is for me...not all breakups have to be bad and sour...sometimes, it can be nice and y'all can still be really good friends...so this is for you as much as it is for me, if you've ever gone through a good breakup and still have some words for your ex...see y'all next time.

Letters From My Ex

You made me stronger and I'm forever in your debt
You left a lasting impact in my life I won't forget
A chapter in my life that helped me get to where I am
I depended and I leaned on you when I couldn't stand
You were the wrong girl but I knew it was the right time
I'm grateful, so I write and dedicate to you these rhymes
I thought I was ready for you, but I was immature
So when you wanted a second chance, I said I wasn't sure
I want the best for you cuz you really mean a lot to me
I thought of you a couple days ago and it got to me
I'm glad I met you tho, you changed my life forreal
I love the honesty in telling each other how we feel
I write you with a clean conscience and a clear mind
I pray that happiness in love is something that you find
As for me, I'm truly excited to see what's next
I write this with love and title it a letter to my ex

No comments:

Post a Comment