WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 30, 2017

We Need To Talk

What's good y'all...sorry I've been mia...it's finals szn, so it's pretty stressful right now. I told y'all I started and finished a 12 page paper that was due on Monday...worst decision ever lol...didn't start till like 1 and finished at like 6:30 with my essay being due at 7...I've done like 6-8 pages before but 12-15 was absolutely brutal lol. Yeah it's just been a real busy time as of late...got an exam on Monday, Tuesday as well as an essay due Tuesday, after that I'm kinda free till the 12th where another essay will be due then my last exam on the 19th. So yeah...it's grind time right now man. I've been trying to blog tho...I've been in a real write-y, writing kinda mood lately...but I've been so stressed and out of focus that I haven't been able to finish any of them. I started writing one Monday in bed after handing in my essay...tried finishing in on Tuesday when I was at the library and ended up starting another one and not finishing it lol....so yeah, there's that. Summer looks to be...hectic to be honest lol...summers always end up being more stressful than the school year because there's so much more going on lol...i feel it's only gonna be more hectic this year with me trying to find a full time job cuz I'll be graduating again...so come September, I won't be going back to school...which will be a super weird feeling...so I dunno how this summer's gonna play out lol...I wanna enjoy myself but I also wanna find a job, but in the back of my mind I know I  have a good amount of time to find a job because I'm not limited to just working in the summer...so pray for me with that. I just wanted to catch y'all up, I feel like it's been a while since we've sat down and talked. But uh...I'll probably be back after Tuesday unless I'm feeling super motivated to write about something...got too much work and studying to do right now...so till then, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment