WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wake Me Up When November Ends

Hey friends, it's been a while, I apologize. It's been a real busy time as of late, it feels like there's so much to be done and not enough time to do it, it's just boom, boom, boom, one task after another. As well, I won't lie...life's been getting the best of me as of late, I'm feeling so drained in all aspects. I just need time to pick myself up and get back on my feet. Ever get that feeling where you can't put what you're feeling into words, I feel like that's all I've been feeling lately, I'm thankful for the people who just get me, who get it...who can just sit there and be like don't worry Rodmond, I get it. I know this post doesn't really have any substance, but I didn't wanna go ghost for like 2 weeks, or until December, I debated it tho lol. One thing I am excited for is December tho, it'll definitely be more lively on this blog I promise. I'm just looking forward to a break from school, the snow, the busy malls, timmies roll up the rim, the new year...there's lots to be excited and happy about. But right now, it's a weird feeling you know, school definitely has a lot to do with it, the lack of sleep, the amount of work, the amount of coffee and caffeine I've been ingesting. It just feels like life isn't even trying to throw me curveballs atm, it's just straight up coming at me non stop. I'll get through it, just all apart of the cycle and process of life. Thanks for sticking with me as always, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment