WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

To & From My Mom, With Love...

My mama told me bundle up cuz it's a cold one
I shouldn't have to tell you twice, you're getting old son
This life is scary, it's okay for you to feel this way
I hope you know that every morning is a brand new day
Never forget I'll always have your best interests in mind
And when you need a voice to listen, I'm never hard to find
Most of all trust the plan that God has set for you
He always does what's right for you not what you want Him to
I won't be with you forever but I'm always in your heart
So no matter the distance. we're never far apart
You're not a little boy no more, it's time to be a man
Dealing with what life throws at you as best as you can

Dear mom, thanks for all that you have done for me
The love from you and dad can last me an eternity
I just hope that I can only make you proud
Love, your son, forever grateful for everything that you allowed

- Rodmond

No comments:

Post a Comment