WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 14, 2016

This Is The End

"When you're young, everything seems like the end of the world."

It really does,,,I know I'm not young anymore, but I don't really consider myself that old either. I think I'm young in a sense where I still have a lot of learning and growing up to do. And that fact that this quote hit me like a punch to the gut proves that I still have a lot to learn about myself and about life. I've come to learn firsthand that life is gonna hit you, it's gonna hit you hard. Some days, things are gonna be really good, some days things are gonna be really bad. Some days things will be great, other times things will be terrible and you'll be pushed to your limits. Most of the time, you can't change the situation that you're in, what you can change is how you react to the situation. I'm a big proponent of "whatever happens, happens". To me that just means to go with the flow, sometimes you can't control the situation, you just gotta go with it and act accordingly you know. Life is never gonna stop throwing challenges and hurdles at you, at me...and I wouldn't want it to, that's how growth works. You always have a choice in how you react and respond to the situation that's put in front of you, I think I've made mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment