WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Are You Ready?

Let me just say that I am super excited for December...for a plethora of reason, yeah I used the word plethora...scholar ting over here. One, it's Christmas season of course...as mentioned before; the snow, the busy malls, the holiday spirit and of course...the time off school. Which brings me to my next point...tomorrow, December 1st...as I promised, begins a WHOLE MONTH of blog posts...EVERY...SINGLE...DAY. That's one of my presents to you guys this Christmas. As well, tomorrow is my last exam...yeah weird I know, no exams in the exam schedule, mostly tests and assignments. So I'm pretty much done after tomorrow, but I still have class next week, that's like the last week of classes I believe, but I've already handed in all my assignments, so the evil kermit inside of me is telling me not to go to class next week lol. I'm so excited...to catch up on sleep and to be off coffee and caffeine for the most part during December, before I'd drink iced coffees or french vanillas (and as of late straight coffee) recreationally and for enjoyment...but once school kicked it up a notch, I felt like I needed the boost in energy you know. I definitely paid the price because I've been feeling hella tired from the lack of sleep and excess caffeine. Some days, my heart would beat like hella fast and I'd be all twitchy and literally tripping out. So I'm super excited to be able to just rest and recuperate. I literally have like a month off, it feels damn nice saying that. But real talks, I'm actually beyond stoked to crank out these posts you guys...and let's just say I have a VERY special surprise to start off December, but yeah man, I'm excited to just throw out posts to you guys, they're gonna be random as heck trust me...cuz usually you read the blog and it follows a pattern, or at least the pattern of my moods and how they change accordingly. December is just gonna be all over the place I know it...blog posts are gonna come spontaneously at times and other times I'll dig them out from all the ones saved on my phone,I'm just happy to share it all with you you know. Also if you pay attention to the blog, you'll know a very special day is coming up, if you don't know what that day is, then I can't tell you and you'll have to wait and see for yourself. Other than that man, I'm just feeling really good right now...knowing this school grind is halfway done...that whatever happens, I know I've been working my butt off so far. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say, time to get back to studying for my last exam tomorrow, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment