WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 06, 2016

That One Kid In Class

Looking back at old posts and I remember I titled a lot of them very similarly so it would be easier to search..."From The Heart", "Real Talks Of The Moment", LOL Of The Moment", etc. But when I was looking back at all the old posts, man it's hard to tell what's what cuz all I see is like 13 "From The Heart" posts lol so I'm definitely glad I changed it up and started giving each post it's own unique title. The beauty of that is some titles will appeal to some people while other posts will appeal to other people, it'll hopefully broaden my audience if someone sees a title that catches their attention, ya feel. Another thing, you know what's hella irrelevant and kinda annoying...when people tell me that they don't read my blog or don't/didn't read certain posts cuz the title didn't appeal to them or something like that. Like that's nice and all, but how's that helpful whatsoever, if you don't like something, keep it to yourself, I don't need to know nor do I care that you didn't want to read my post because it didn't catch your attention, that's your ting and I'm fine with it, what does voicing it to me really do for you?

Anyways, on to the real post...so remember in class when you had a question, but were too scared/lazy to ask it, then someone else ended up asking the question for you and you were hella relieved cuz you got the answer. I feel like a good portion, or some at least...of my readers are that kid in class who wants to ask the question, but is scared/lazy to...and I'm the kid that asks the question for you. What I mean by that is...lately, couple of people have let me know that they really related to my posts and really took away from it...either that or they gave me their own advice regarding the problem. It's really cool and encouraging that other people are in the same boat as me and can take away from my experiences and learn from it. Or in other cases it's even more comforting that other people have experienced what I've been through and offer their own encouragement and advice. That's all I really had to say...I'm really thankful if I've ever been that kid in class who helped ask that question for you. I hope you'll in turn do the same for others who may be struggling with the same situation you once did and lend them a helping hand

No comments:

Post a Comment