WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Late Night Thoughts...

Late night posts when most people are asleep tend to be the most honest...maybe because I tell myself that eh, no one will probably read it. That helps me be more honest I guess. I feel like this blog in general has made me a more open and honest person...about my struggles, my sins, my failures...to my friends and even to strangers. Things I used to and other people may hide or be hesitant to talk about...I mention very casually. Things like failing courses in university, something I used to be hesitant to mention, I've become pretty comfortable about talking about it. Things like past crushes, my love life and all that jazz I feel I've become pretty open about it. It's good and it's bad I guess...sometimes it makes me feel vulnerable...especially to strangers I guess, it isn't till after a conversation that I think to myself woah...maybe I opened up a too fast lol or maybe that was a bit much. I dunno tho...I like it, I like that I've become so comfortable with myself and my life...cuz everything from my struggles to my failures is all part of it, it's what makes me me. The last thing I wanna say...which again during writing this post, I was debating whether I wanted to mention it or not...but I will...is that I hate how I feel like I fall for girls too quickly...even tho I remind myself and preach patience and taking my time...I fall pretty fast for a really nice personality...or lots of common interests...or even one night of deep and intimate conversations. I gotta always remind myself to SLOW DOWN...think with my head, not with my heart. Take it one step at a time, be careful, be cautious, be patient but also be aware and alert, ready to take the next step when I'm ready. It's a long story, maybe I'll get into where this is all coming from in another post...till then, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment