WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Hello 2016

Greetings friends, I hope you're doing well, for most of you, enjoying what is the last of your holiday before going back to school. I'm writing this post...refreshed, picture me walking briskly down a path with clear blue skies in the air and a clear, clean, empty path in front of me. 2016 boasts a very interesting start for me...what I mean by that is I am going to have a lot of free time. I'm essentially done my undergrad, highly likely graduating in the summer, possibly starting teacher's college in September. So the question that enters my mind is...what now, what till then? Essentially I pretty much have now till September to do...whatever...anything and everything I choose. I'll still be volunteering as a teacher's assistant, my goal is to up to to minimum twice a week, hopefully look for a job as well to fill time, but other than that...school, which usually takes up mine and most people's schedules...is done. So the question I ask myself...is what now? Aside from some very minor things, I don't really see anything major on my plate in the foreseeable future...but I'm staying prepared and ready because I know God has something in mind, something planned...whether an actually thing or task to do...or something to learn, but funny enough...I'm excited...I say this now, but watch me regret it and be super stressed when the time actually comes. But for now...I'm very excited, I have a few things on my to-do list for 2016 that I'm very excited to get done...but for the most part, I'm ready...waiting for the next obstacle in my life,t he next situation or circumstance that God has in store for me. One thing that's really cool about writing in this blog is being able to look back at everything...from this year, to previous years...to even when I was in high school...man things have changed...I've changed, mostly for the better. Any ways, I won't keep you too long...toast to 2015...and a cheers to 2016...may it be a hear of growth, memories and improvement in all aspects.

1 comment: