WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hello From The Other Side

Hello, it's me. What have I been doing, where I been, what have I been up to? I don't know really...I've been wandering...searching...for something...inspiration, purpose, encouragement, you name it. Way too much free time and not enough concrete things to fill it with. I've been praying for peace...not for anything specific other than that, but for me to have open ears and to take in whatever comes my way and just run with it. When you have this much free time, you can't help but think...about life, the things in it, the people in it...and your mood tends to shift hella drastically and very often I might add...it's been a weird, interesting, frustrating, relaxing period. I've been listening to a lot of music...I've been writing a lot...not like blog posts, but rhymes...it's been nice, relieving, fun. Again...with all this free time...my brain tends to wander...in a wide variety of directions...it;s cool, sometimes scary, but new and different...and sometimes that's good. It's all about perspective, am I right? Anyways, if you've read up to here and you're feeling confused, don't worry...so am I lol...goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment