WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Shame on me for being an idiot...for telling myself things, but never really listening and adhering by it. Shame on me for always trying to convince myself that things are different, that this is genuine, that it's real. It is an weakness that we find strength...so I'm praying to find strength in this weakness. I'm such a fool...a sucker for love, a sucker for romance, for intimate conversations, for mutual interests, you name it. I let my guard down easily...tho I preach not to, I preach patience and cautiousness to others and to myself but it's hella hard to stick by it when push comes to shove and the situation is right in front of your face. J .Cole - I'm A Fool and Drake - Fall For Your Type pretty much sum up this situation...cuz I should know better, but I'm still a fool...yet I always fall for your type.

I think I'm too eager to fall in love so I jump in too fast
You think I'd learn from the mistakes that I made in the past
I know I'm grown but I'm still learning that this world's real cruel
Cuz I swear that I should know better, but I'm still a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment