WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dear God

God you know my heart before I even speak, you know my struggles and my worries. I'm learning each passing day just how hard it is to give up everything and follow you. It's one thing to know you have a plan for me but it's another thing to have faith in it completely. God my heart's breaking for those around me...my brothers, my sisters...those here in Canada or overseas. I'm praying for so much love and strength their ways God. I know that you are so good and faithful, I pray you send constant reminders of how good you are and how wonderful your plan is. God I really pray for my brothers and sisters who are struggling, to find peace, to find purpose, to find hope, I pray they be led to you. God I pray for direction for myself...for peace and a sense calmness and comfort in this time of desert. God I pray you'll strength my brothers and sisters in their time of need and despair...that they'll look to you in tomes of trouble and of triumph and see goodness and see you and your glory. God I know you're there and I know you'll always come through. I'm reminding myself everyday that this journey, this race...is a tough one that will test my limits and hit me real hard...but I'm walking by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment