WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 22, 2016

Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry

I absolutely love this, saw it on Upworthy and it's totally true and I've recalled myself in every single one of these situations lol. It's crazy how powerful saying thank you can be...whether ordering food at a restaurant, walking through a door someone is holding for you or someone being there to listen to you rant after a long day. I think it's really about appreciation, people like being appreciative and it is nice to be appreciated. I really like this picture cuz now only does it hold true to real life, but it shows the power of appreciation and turning a negative situation into a positive one you know, Especially in asian culture for some reason, we're so quick to apologize for everything...which kinda plays into the stereotype of asian guys being shy, submissive and such. But yeah, take this post and reflect on it, see if you can pick out moments in your everyday life that you can fix and adjust. For me, I'm learning to appreciate everything in  my life...people things, surroundings...be thankful, be appreciative.


No comments:

Post a Comment