WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Unchanging

In bed right now...praying about a lot of things. The future, how scared I am for a lot of things...and the change that is yet to come and is also already happening. Friends moving on to different stages in their lives, becoming more and more busy. Me too, thinking about life after school and such. The more I thought about that...the more I thought about God and how He is the one thing that is and that always has been in my life that stayed the same. And God I am so grateful that amidst all this change about to come, amidst all the known. That you are always there, that you always stay the same and you never change, God you are so good...when I am not, you are so faithful when I am not...God you are amazing and worth of all my praise. I know you have great plans in store for me...and everyday is a continual lesson and process of change for me to offer up everything that I have to the one who have his everything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment