WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Toast To The Fallen...

Just lying in bed...thinking about life and a lot of friendships in my life that have come and gone. Like people I was close with, people in my tight knit circle...who now aren't even in my general circle of friends, it's sad and it stings a bit. Went to my friends bday party on Saturday, known this dude since grade 4...just being able to see him and all the boys I've known since elementary and high school, dang. Makes me reminisce right now about the people I was once close to but am not anymore. There are a few standout people who I literally trusted my world with...nothing in particular happened...life just took us on different paths...and it sucks, but that's how life is...people come and people go, but I'm blessed to have continued the relationships I still have, developed on relationships or made new relationships. So here's a toast...to all my homies who I once called brothers and sisters...you'll always have a place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment