WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fullness of Time

Not too sure where this post is headed or what the point is really lol. I was just sitting around I forgot where...and I was like man...time is so versatile. 20 minutes can feel like a snap of a finger...but it can also feel like an eternity. 20 minutes in the morning when you snooze your alarm goes by within what it feels like 5 minutes...but 20 minutes until class ends feels like time is moving as slow as a snail. Lately I've been concerned with time...and the feeling of wasting time and not wanting to you know...I really want to make the most of my time, now and the future...I don't wanna feel like I'm wasting time cuz I've felt that plenty in my life...time is a pretty interesting concept. The fact that it can feel like it's going by super fast when you're having so much fun...but can also feel like it's taking forever to get something you dread doing over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment