WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Toys, Toys, Little Boys

I know it's been a while, sorry. Today was a long day...didn't work last week cuz it was exams and stuff and I hurt my back and could hardly walk...not working this week either cuz my manager was like just rest...got someone to fill in for you anyways. So today, chilled with my bro cuz he wanted to go shopping for the longest time...so went to vaughan mills at like 12...shopped around, got a dress shirt and these nice shoes, nike sb's for like $60, original 140. My bro got a shirt, afterwards, went to a diff mall and walked around some more, got some booster juice and got home around 6 ish. Anyways...so today at vmills we passed by this store called Toys, Toys, Toys and it reminded me of a funny story from a while ago  I was at stc I think with a couple friends and we split off guys and girls so it was just me and my friend...we were in the store called Toys, Toys, Toys just looking at board games and action figures and we started to talk about action figures and our old toys as kids. This random dude who was wearing like a rain jacket, a fisherman's hat who looked maaaad creepy...came to us and started talking about toys and action figures and how he had sooo many at his house and in his car and he was like if you guys want you can come and check them out in this van...and I looked at my friend and I was borderline about to laugh...he looked at me and was like sounds cool and I'm like uh no dude...we're busy. We walked away and I was like uh dude you know what that was...he's like nah, I'm like uh dude, I think we were on the verge of getting kidnapped LOL. Like this dude was in the toys store...not buying anything cuz I booked him just walking around looking at things...people...LOOL man it was a crazy funny yet scary experience cuz when I told him...he started freaking out like WHAT LOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment