WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Wish That I Could Wake Up With Amnesia

Don't ask about the title lol, heard that from some song on the radio and thought it was very applicable to this post. So every now and then I have this one recurring dream where something traumatic happens in my life and I injure my head really badly. Whether that's like me falling down stairs and hitting my head or like getting punched in the back of the head or something...pretty much I'm in the hospital and I wake up with no memory of anything or anyone but my family. So legit I don't know who I am, I am as in like my likes, my dislikes, what I do for fun, my hobbies, things like that. I don't know who my friends are, who my enemies are, all things of the sort. Whenever I have this dream it gets me thinking what life would be like lol...cuz it's essentially a fresh start. How would people treat me...who would my friends be...what kind of person would I be? All these questions go through my head and it's funny cuz I feel like whenever I dream this dream...I live a different life...I have different friends, different hobbies or interests and I myself am a different kind of person. It's just interesting seeing...or at least dreaming or what my life would be like if I say wasn't into sports and was into books or something...or didn't chill with the group of people I do now and chill with a different kind of group you know, definitely makes for some interesting mornings when I'm trying to remember my dreams lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment