WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 10, 2014

Lately...

Lately I've been asking for a sign from God...God...I don't need to see the future, I don't need to see that I'm on the right path...but show me...show me God that everything will be okay. And literally these past few weeks...and like most of the bible studies I've been doing lately and have surrounding one key theme...God's plan and faith and trusting in Him. Today's sermon was about making space for God, realizing that He's always pursuing you...one thing the speaker said was to listen to God...to be still...and listen...really earnestly stop and listen to God, to hear what he's trying to say. I'm working on my essay due on Tuesday right now and I took some time to stop...and listen...really be still to God's word...and it hit me...everything that I've been learning about lately...has been God's plan...how God ALWAYS comes through. Stories of how people were struggling, scared or confused...but after a period of time...God provided...and they looked back and was like wow...I can't believe I was in doubt. That gives me so much strength and so much encouragement and I know that it is all from God. God you are so good...in times of desperation, weakness and fear...you give me strength...you give me comfort, God you are good. Everyday is still a learning process...and as fast as life seems to be moving sometimes...I need to stop and slow down...be still...and LISTEN to you, to your voice and your words...cuz you are good, and you are faithful...thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment