WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Words I Never Said aka #TheReturn

I told you guys I needed a break...and I did...just had a lot of things on my mind that I couldn't and didn't wanna share. But I had to get it out...and this was it...it came to me kinda randomly...it's kinda like writing letters you don't intend to send, but doing it for venting purposes. Over the course of however long I was away...I was writing...and expressing myself, but instead of just keeping it to myself...I left it at random areas at school or wherever I was...along with my blog link at the bottom. This was my way of still "blogging" and also just venting at the same time. Thank you tho to the people who took the time to listen to me...it means the world to me...close friends are hard to come by nowadays.

PS: The pictures are blurred cuz what I had to say wasn't important...but just something I had to do...





No comments:

Post a Comment