WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Jealousy

Is dangerous...and it comes in all shapes and sizes...it could be...seeing your ex with a new boyfriend/girlfriend, seeing person you like fall for someone else, seeing your best friend be someone else\s best friend. I dunno, it's something I struggle with sometimes and it eats at me...a lot. I don't even know any more...when I look at it from a different perspective, I shouldn't even be sweating it, I can't be sweating it, I said I wouldn't...I\m not supposed to, but I am...and I hate it. I don't even/probably shouldn't say any more...but this feeling kinda sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment