WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Back On The right Track

I know as of late I've been very here and there and simply out of it. I told you guys I've been very restless and not really finding joy in anything as of late. But things have progressed and gotten betterand I can confidently say I'm back on the right track. And first and foremost I just wanna thank God...for always being there...no matter how many times or how far I stray away, he always goes out of his way to bring me back to him. I just wanna thank my friends, those who I have shared how I have  been feeling with...I know it's God's work that he sent you guys to me, to give me that push and bring me back on the right track, but it still means a lot to me, so thank you. I know the blog has beenloaft as of late, but I honestly haven't had much to talk about lol...that's how bummy I've been feeling...nothing's beenhappening in my life lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment