WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Short Break...

I'm taking some time off here...this is honestly a spontaneous decision, but it has some thought behind it. It won't be for long...might even end tomorrow, or simply next week...but I just need some time to myself. This blog can't go back to the way it was before where I was completely uncensored, there are some things I can't, shouldn't and don't want to talk about here...for many reasons. But yeah, thank you to the few who know what's going on in my head right now. I appreciate you being there and hearing me out. This probs won't even be a break cuz I'll probs end up posting something when something does come to my head, but don't expect much. The things that I do wanna talk about...can't really be publicized...sorry, I know this came outta the blue. For those who do...please pray for me, for strength and patience. I hope you understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment