WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness

Probably shared this story before...but I remember in my 2nd year of university I was selling this textbook for like $140 or something and I was meeting this dude at the mall. I met him and he gave me the money and left. These were the new bills when they first came out and I remember people always complained how they stuck to each other really easily. So I remember when I was counting it the dude gave me an extra $50...and I remember something in me just clicked and I didn't even hesitate, just called the dude and was like yeah yo you kinda gave me an extra $50 and he was so grateful and was like woooow really, thanks man. So I met him at school and gave him the money back. Like a year or so down the road, turns out we had a bunch of mutual friends, including one of my close friends and I met him again and now we're pretty cool even to this day. We always talk about it and he's always like yeah, after that day I told all of my friends cuz it was such a big thing to him I guess LOOOL...this isn't even to brag, to me it wasn't a big deal, it was a no brainer to give him back the money...but to him, it was like wow $50 is a lot of money and this dude could've kept it and didn't I guess...so yeah that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment