WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

1) The Weeknd - Wicked Games
- This song is on reeeepeeeat....it's soooo sick.....

2) Blind Fury - Friends Before Lovers
- first of all, you need to type in "freestyle friday blind fury" cuz this mans goes offf......and secondly, this song is deep.....mans can spit...

3) Wiz Khalifa - Young, Wild & Free feat. Snoop Dogg
- this song just sets the mood....it's a great song to calm down to....great song to wake up to....damn.....it's so soothing and relaxing

4) Big Sean - My Last feat. Chris Brown/D-Pryde - My Last
- the more I listen to D-Pryde, the more he grows on me.....and this track is just so damn catchy

5) Twista - Hope feat. Faith Evans
- Faith Evans has a beautiful voice....and this song has helped me of late....cuz I've been feeling down, but it tells me to keep hope and faith and not to give up....no matter how bad things seem...

No comments:

Post a Comment