WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 18, 2011

From The Heart: Where'd You Go

You said you'd never leave me, yet I find myself alone
You said you'd always be here, yet I'm walking on my own
I need someone to talk to, but you're no where to be found
You said you'd never let any of my tears touch the ground
You're right in front of me but we don't see eye to eye
I look in your face and you hit me with goodbye
I try to grab your hand but you turn the other way
I look down at my feet strugglin' with what to say
I feel like I don't mean as much to you as you mean to me
You've asked me and I answered I don't know what I want us to be
I feel like I get lost in the ocean that you call your MANY friends
....
I'm sorry but I'm just gonna abruptly end it there cuz I dunno, I can't find the words right now....I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment